The bulk of my crafting time this month went towards baby O's Woodland birth sampler. I started at center and worked on the bottom right quadrant. The right half of the tree is just about complete and I started working on the fox, unfortunately not quite discernable at this stage. I'll probably keep this on the scroll bars til I finish the quadrant. The top half of the sampler should be completed more quickly since that is where all the personalization will be with less charted cross stitches.
I also found a bit of time in my sewing room, actually with Ollie in the ergo carrier. Turns out sewing with baby in Ergo is easier than sewing with big preggo belly. And he seems to find the noises of the sewing machine soothing! I guess it is familiar, I spent an awful lot of time sewing when he was utero. Anyway, I completed a nursery project- countoured changing pad covers.
A Load of Craft has a great tutorial. I drew the pattern and sewed up one the night before he was born (literally, I finished the project and went into labor an hour later!) That night, I also cut out the second, which I sewed up recently. I skipped the elastic at the end because the cover is well fitted without it.
The material is Minky dot that I got on sale, plus used a coupon at Joann. If you can get that sort of deal, this project is super economical! I use a waterproof liner on top of my changing pad cover, so it doesn't get terribly dirty. But still, having two of everything is sort of critical with a baby.